INGREDIENTS AND BENEFITS
- Kale is a super-food is packed with anti-oxidants, beta carotene, calcium, and Vitamin C
- Apples are a good source of antioxidants and phyto-nutrients
- Spinach contains vital anti-oxidant vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin C, beta- carotene and vitamin K as well as a rich source of iron and omega-3 fatty acids
- Lemon is an excellent source of vitamin C and has alkalising properties
- Cucumber is a very low calorie vegetable just 15 calories per 100g and is a good source of potassium.